WHAT DOES ATLAS EXPLORATION, INC. (ATLAS) DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
1. Social Security number and purchase history
2. checking account information and transaction history
3. account balances and credit history
All financial companies need to share members’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Atlas choose to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information
Does Atlas share?
Can you limit this sharing?
For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you
For joint marketing with other financial companies
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences
For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
We don't share
For our affiliates to market to you
We don't share
For nonaffiliates to market to you
We don't share
Who is providing this notice?
This notice is provided by Atlas Exploration, Inc.
How does Atlas protect my
To protect your personal information from unauthorized
access and use, we use security measures that comply with
federal law. These measures include computer safeguards
and secured files and buildings.
How does Atlas collect my personal
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- access or use the mobile application operated by Atlas to manage or conduct transactions on the Atlas demand deposit account, which is made available by Lead Bank (“Bank”) in partnership with Atlas
- access or use the mobile application operated by Atlas to manage or conduct transactions on the Atlas Visa ® Debit Card, which is made available by Bank in partnership with Atlas
- tell us about your assets, payments, and income information
- seek financial advice
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business
purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.